The mission of Driven Manufacturing is to achieve customer satisfaction by continually improving processes, products, and services to ensure they consistently meet or exceed requirements. We are committed to precision production delivered with superior service and zero defects. Each and every Driven employee is dedicated to providing unparalleled quality, service, and value through efficient and innovative manufacturing processes.
At Driven, quality starts up front with our planning and engineering processes, and is maintained by every one of our manufacturers throughout the production process. Each operator on the Driven floor is responsible for their work - making parts, components, and assemblies exactly to print, and meeting customer specifications. We do this with every single part, no matter how small, so that when it goes into the assembly, ultimately, the final part will meet or exceed customer expectations. Our facility is outfitted with the most advanced, nuanced inspection equipment, but ultimately it’s Driven’s people that make our parts the quality that they are, and we are confident our quality is second to none.
• On-time delivery, as measured by percentage shipped based on the Sales Confirmation • Delivery Date, or the revised and communicated delivery date.
• Deliver excellence in service and workmanship.
• Create a safe and healthy work environment.
• Promote a culture where full potential can be met.
• Value relationships built on integrity with our co-workers, customers, and community.
Overview Established in 2010 Driven Manufacturing / New Development Manufacturing is a privately held service disabled veteran owned machine shop dedicated to providing quality machined products for over 10 years.
Driven Manufacturing is a quality focused machine shop and custom part manufacturer that provides quality work, outstanding customer service and on time delivery to meet and exceed all our customers’ expectations. Driven applies a Quality Management System (QMS) to its processes and practices in observance of and compliant with the ISO 9001:2015(E) International Standard (the standard). As we build to customer specifications, we take exception to Section 8.3 of the standard – Design and development of products and services.
· Depth of precision CNC machining experience across multiple industries
· In-house programing and assembly
· Ability to work with various types of metal and plastic
· ISO 9001:2015 Compliant (pending certification)
· ITAR Compliant (pending certification)
· JCP/ DD2345 since 2017
· Multi-axis milling
· CAD and CAM
· Finishing Services in our facility
· Laser Engraving/ Marking
Primary NAICS Codes
332710, 336413, 332721, 332722
Cage Code: 7ZLH6
SAM UEI: At Request
Copyright © 2023 New Development Manufacturing - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy
To inquire about a quote please visit our Contact page.